Why is it that when I'm eating Korean food, eating/finishing my vegetables is an easy feat? I managed to eat all of my banchan, which consisted of mostly vegetables, today with my kalbi plate. Yum! I also had a new Korean discovery: roasted corn tea. Really good! Hmm, perhaps being a vegetarian is a possibility if ever I move to Korea. :)
i heard that vegetarians don't have stinky flatulence and bowels. hehehe.
ReplyDeletesis, ym naman tayo minsan... i need your help for jerzee's party... minor detail lang naman... or email mo ako minsan ha.
nga pala, if you're thinking of staying here for a while and don't know where to live... one of my mom's tenants is moving out this month. :)
roasted corn tea? hmm sounds delicious.
ReplyDeleteyou cant go all vegetarian if you move to Korea, what about the kalbi and the bulgogi and the pork belly?? hahaha but then its always partnered with veggies so that works
Zara: Kailan ka ba nasa YM? Naku naman, kung magbabayad din ako ng renta, sa National Capital Region na ako uupa. LoL.
ReplyDeleteRaissa: You can only eat kalbi and bulgogi in Korea kapag may kasama ka kasi servings are for two. I can't just readily eat those on a whim. Tiyaka considered mahal nga ang meat duon. ;P