Talk about the news hitting home.
I'm always skeptic about what I see in the news because things often get exaggerated, but when I saw all the news footage of Marikina and San Mateo, I got goosebumps because I know exactly where all those places are and I know how just a simple rain shower can fill those streets with water so what more with the kind of rainfall that they got yesterday.
I'm not too worried about my own relatives (that ancestral home in particular can handle anything), but I know many friends living in almost every single place mentioned in the news and all those friends of my cousins that we used to drop off in Cainta after gimiks. Sana safe kayong lahat!
I also hope that Lilian got home safely from Vietnam. Buti na lang hindi ako nakasama sa business trip niya; otherwise, siguradong umiiyak na ako ngayon. I'm sure World Vision PH will also be mobilizing people to help out the victims; will pray for all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment