I want to move out of Seattle, preferably to San Francisco or LA. That's my thought for the day. Why California? One: The probability of meeting the Pinoy of my dreams is rather high. Two: Sunny skies are better than our grey ones here. Three: Jollibee, Goldilocks, Red Ribbon, oh my. Ayokong isipin ang trapik, pollution, at expensive houses. When you're young, you're not supposed to be thinking about those things.
Ideally, being international would be my top option. With the unemployment rate projected to hit 10% by the end of the year and the recession having taken two years to end, I'm guessing that things won't be back to normal for another two years. So, I'm thinking that maybe it's time to go back to a carefree life and do something far, far away for the heck of it while the job market heals itself. I won't lie and say that I haven't been thinking about Seoul, but I really can't picture myself having the patience to teach bad ass mother effin kids...unless they like BigBang, then maybe, just maybe, we can get along. HaHa!
Basta, I want to be out of my comfort zone again. I want all that thrill and excitement again. Stupidity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result; if I've been here in Seattle for nineteen years and am still single, I think that's a heck of a long time of waiting. If Mr. Right is that slow, I wouldn't want him anyway when he finally comes. ;P Although I've been enjoying watching Family Outing episodes and Korean movies lately, I'd hate to think that ganito na lang ang buhay ko for the rest of my life. And it might stay that way if I continue to live here in Seattle. It's definitely time to take some action...ala 2005. Fighting!
No comments:
Post a Comment