Thursday, February 19, 2004

Beautiful in Every Single Way

I just got my eyebrows threaded for the first time ever and I am oh so super duper sprung! I finally found an alternative to the brow waxing at Gene Juarez that ridiculously costs me $20 each time! At $5, I can get my brows done every month instead of waiting until my brows look like they need a lawn mower. HeHe. Besides, the last two times I've gone to get my brows waxed, my skin broke out around the brow area. The aesthetician said that it was probably due to hormones (why is everyone blaming my hormones these days?! LoL), but I think I'm just allergic to the wax/powder/crap they use. Man, I am just really giddy right now; being kikay is affordable again...and I'm not even in Manila! Now if only I can find make-up lessons for less than $75 ...

No comments:

Post a Comment