Tuesday, February 24, 2004

First Love Never Dies

Whoever choreographed the Streetboys' dance number for tonight's episode of "Ok, Fine, Whatever" is one talented person. I was totally blown away by the performance. I can't even explain it. My gosh, after how many years of them recycling their moves, I finally got to see them do a newly choreographed, all-original dance number, and it was well-worth the wait. The use of the props, the formation changes, and especially the execution of the body rolls: they were all absolutely perfect! I'm sorry to say though, my dance team did those exact body rolls way before y'all did...and I'm not even going to mention which year because it will just remind me how old I am. HaHa. Anyway, I'm still keeping my baduy dream alive of performing with either the Streetboys or Manoeuvres one of these days...I just hope I get to do it before the members turn fifty years old. {;P Hooray for straight male dancers!

No comments:

Post a Comment