Friday, February 27, 2004

Where Is the Love

Why do Filipino guys court girls that already has a boyfriend and/or why do they court other girls when they already have a girlfriend of their own?

I can give you lots of example from real life, but I'll just use one from TV as not to incriminate the bastards that I have come across in this lifetime. HeHe. Did anyone see the Feb. 14th episode of "Star In A Million" (There I go again advertising my jologs side. LoL)? The male contestant serenaded one of the female contestants who already has a boyfriend. The guy goes, "I know she already has a boyfriend, and I'm not expecting anything. I just want to do something nice for a nice girl." I don't know the exact title, or the words of the song he sang to her, but the gist of it was something like, "Why aren't we together...blah blah blah." You should've seen my reaction to that one. LoL

Conscience, fellas, conscience! Don't you guys have any?! I do understand that it definitely takes two to tango. For me, if you're a decent girl, you would walk away and not entertain the guy with a girlfriend. Am I the only one with that mentality? I'm not making it sound like it's the easiest thing to do, especially if you're a single girl, but it can be done, ladies. Trust me.

One of the things my cousin told me while I was in Manila was that if a guy can be a bastard to his former girlfriend, then he can be a bastard to you, too. They are words I have been living by ever since. Hence, we're back to my original problem of not finding any single, decent, (and cute!) Filipino guys out there. It always comes back to that, doesn't it? LoL. Anyway, my point is, if people just treated their significant others well, there would be less bitter, traumatized people out there. And no, I won't explain any further. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment