Sunday, February 29, 2004

Lay Me at His Feet

I went to mass today. After two years of rolling over and hitting the snooze button, I finally got myself to get out of bed at the sound of the alarm and go to church for the 7:15 a.m. mass. Do you know how I know God is forgiving? I don't burn when I enter those church doors.

Anyway, I hope to continue doing this on a weekly basis. I think it is about time to quit being selfish with one extra hour of sleep every Sunday before going to work. I also realized today that it is true that when you can't turn to anyone else, or you know that no one else can help you, there is still one place you can go to for help. Unfortunately, I always consider it as a last resort rather than a first resort. Maybe if I treat it as a first resort, I'll feel less defeated in certain areas of my life.

Since I made sumbong to God (excuse my Taglish, haha), let me just get this off my chest so it will be the end of it. This is just friendly advice to guys, actually for anyone. If you want to know how another person feels about you, just ask him/her. Don't try to "test" the person's feelings by hurting him/her intentionally. That's not how a friend would treat his/her friend...and so, if you're not acting like a friend, how am I suppose to accept you as one? ::violins playing::

With that in mind, hello new month of March!

No comments:

Post a Comment