Tuesday, February 10, 2004

I'm Lovin' It

If you're trying to lose weight or eat healthier, please do not read the next paragraph. I mean it!

Eight months after it was launched, I finally tried a McGriddle, more specifically, a Bacon, Egg, and Cheese McGriddle. One bite into it and I could've sworn I didn't need a boyfriend this week! Yes, it was THAT good! HaHa. Well, for someone who wakes up to cold cereal every single morning, any breakfast not in a bowl is considered gourmet already. However, the McGriddle is really something else. *SIGH. I think I've fallen in love. ;P (The bastard contains 550 calories, though. Why can't I ever find a perfect boyfriend?! LoL)

I was able to have something to go for breakfast today because I was out of the house to go shopping. I am desperately trying to find my annual February 14 gift to give to myself (Pathetic how that may sound, it has done me good the past two years. HeHe). Unfortunately this year, I'm really not lusting for anything "materialistic" to buy. My life is so pathetic I can't even find anything to take care of my pseudo-happiness! Tsk. Tsk. ;P

---

I swear, when it comes to cute guys, my memory never fails me. HeHe. Isn't Marque Lynche the Tate Lynche from Mickey Mouse Club? It's been almost ten years since the show ended, so you all can admit now that you watched the show back in the day when The Disney Channel was still a premium cable channel. {=P Seriously though, isn't he the same guy? I remember him saying he had a really long real name and hailing from some town in Florida during MMC days, so him saying, on American Idol, that he's from NYC is confusing the heck out of me. It sounds like he moved to NYC for college, so maybe that's why he's reppin' NYC? He's definitely looking guUuUud just like his more famous co-mouseketeers (eww, haven't used that term in forever, haha).

Anyway, he caught my eye because a) during his audition, he sang a Shai song (you'll always be #1 in my book if you sing one of their songs, haha) and b) he reminds me of Dancing King. Did you see his muskles? Yes, not muscles, but muskles. Did you see his broad shoulders? Did you see his great posture? That is soOo Dancing King. I had goosebumps while Marque was walking because it was like re-living the trauma that Dancing King brought to my life. HaHa. But yes, since Marque looks good, and he's a sing-uh and a dans-uh, then there's got to be something "wrong" with the boy. I don't think I need to say it, so I'll just let you all fill in the blanks and say, "Dancing King lives!" while I cry myself to sleep tonight. HaHa.