Thursday, June 10, 2004

50 Chapters Later

After three days of going to work while sick, I finally called in sick today. This was my very first day-off in three whole months and it felt so good! Did I use this time wisely? Of course, of course! I finally finished Meteor Garden 2! HeHe. Man, 10 whole hours of nothing, but amnesia, love triangles, and various product placements. Nothing beats that. I also managed to gather some words of wisdom, mind you. LoL.

Anyway, like I told Pen awhile back, I am willing to fund the production of a Meteor Garden 3...as long as I get a kissing scene with Papa Ken. Heck, it doesn't even have to be with Papa Ken. I'll even take Vanness...or Edward Ou...minus his dreads...he looked so gusgusin in MG2! *SIGH. Now that I've watched what I could, can I go back to my pre-MG life now? It's summer afterall.

No comments:

Post a Comment