Monday, June 21, 2004

Well, Well, Well

Read the following
Height: 5'11"
School: UP Diliman
Course: Landscape Architecture
Fave hangout: sa bahay
(What he wants) An inner bad girl or an inner good girl?: good girl
Find love or wait for love?: wait
What do you have handy at your bedside?: Bible
First thing you will buy if given $1,000?: new pc
Bakit relate na relate ka sa "Broken Vow"?: cuz i was hurt before

Look at this


Include the fact that people call him a snob. His defense? He claims that he's just quiet.

In your honest opinion, who do you think is the perfect match for this boy? Don't even try to deny it! LoL. Want more evidence? Read the Q&A portion under the Profile section of his website. Are my eyes deceiving me? HeHe.

Sure, he puts me to sleep when he sings. Sure, I cringe whenever I see his hapit shirts or his tapered pants. Sure, I hate it whenever he speaks English more than Tagalog during his interviews. But he has the basics, yeah? The basics that I have mentioned numerous times when I have whined about my lovelife on here. My point? Wala lang, paawa effect lang as usual. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment