Sunday, June 13, 2004

Goody Two Shoes

I watched Good Morning, Kris last week where Her0 Angeles guested. His mom praised him for being a non-gimikero and I got a little (just a little!) affected because that was the first time I have ever heard a parent appreciate such a quality about his/her child. So it gave me hope: I'm sure there are non-gimikero guys out there...somewhere out there...where dreams come true. LoL. Hence, the problem is still unsolved: where do you find such people? You find the gimikeros and gimikeras in the clubs and bars, but where the heck do you find the goody-two-shoes (the cute, tall, non-nerdy ones ha! LoL)? I need to know! HeHe.

On a different note, can someone define "poor" (in the Philippines) for me? Poor, like in socio-economic terms. Poor to me is living in a shack/cardboard box, kids not going to school, family eating one meal a day, etc. Am I stereotyping, or have the poor people of the Philippines become more sosyal and are now eating champorados for noche buena? Wala lang...I'm just amazed at how great ABS-CBN is at creating drama behind its stars to propel them to stardom. If there's an opening in that department, can I apply? ;P (I'm not downplaying whatever hardships someone may have gone through-because I'll never be able to walk in his/her shoes to find out-but I'm just curious to find out if the Philippine society has truly taken the term "middle class" out...or if it only happens when you've become an artista. ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment