Sunday, June 6, 2004

So Much

My body has finally caught up with me: I'm sick. Stress, lack of sleep, lack of rest, not exercising, that should do it for me. Call it blessing in disguise, but I found a tolerable flavor of Thera-Flu: the apple cinnamon one.

Anyway, I need to harness my chi, like seriously. My brain is one big mess right now. I got so many things to do, yet no motivation (nor a lot of time) to do them all. To alleviate the stress, I got a haircut today. After two whole years, I finally got rid of all the color in my hair. Note to self: don't dye your hair again. Although I'm glad that my hair is all black again, it's quite short. When I go to Vegas, I'm sure I'll be carded every five minutes.

My current to-do list (in no particular order of importance):
  • Finish Meteor Garden 2: I'm currently on Chapter 10. MG2 is basically The Jerry Yan Show as far as I'm concerned. Blasphemy! And what's up with Papa Qing Her's change of looks? Dreads + Taiwanese Boy = No. HeHe. I cried today when I saw the episode where he told Shan Cai that he would take 1/2 of her unhappiness. *Sniff *Sniff.


  • Apply for jobs: I still have yet to turn in my applications for Google. Then, I was looking at Monster.com and there's a ton of opportunities in the Bay Area. Denver right now is out of the picture, but I'm sure I'll come around. HeHe.


  • Re-organize my room: I finally cleaned it yesterday, but it's still a mess. I need to get myself to get rid of my old clothes and quit thinking that I'll need them later on. I have so many casual stuff, but I barely wear them these days because I basically work 24/7.


  • Sell my crap on eBay: I think I'm finally going to sell my Little Twin Stars stuff. Not the stationeries, but the drinking glass, chopsticks, paper clips, etc. It's an end of an era for sure.


  • Start (and finish!) Purpose Driven Life and Shopaholic Takes Manhattan before their respective due dates


  • Update this website: I need to move some stuff around. What FTP software do you people use?


  • Analyze the expenses for moving out: I really need to get my act together and see if I can really pull this off, plus I also need to figure out where exactly I want to move to if I'm staying here in the Seattle area. Finding an apartment near Match.com Boy would be nice...whereever that may be.
Yes, those are only SOME of the things that are currently clogging up my mental pathways. Don't be surprised if I take a hiatus soon...it won't mean that I got a boyfriend. LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment