Tuesday, June 15, 2004

Career Woes

Yesterday was the 1st anniversary of my college graduation. Am I any better off than I was a year ago? Absolutely not. LoL. I'm still confused about the same things...and still single, thank you very much. HaHa!

Then, tomorrow will be my 3 monthsary at Job #1. Did it fly by? Umm, no. Have I learned anything new? Umm, I've learned that I'm a master vacation planner stuffer. Yay for me? I am grateful for being employed, because if I had still been unemployed after a year of graduating college, I would've probably jumped off a cliff by now. I kid you not. However, I can't help, but think that somewhere, there is a place for me in the real world that will make me feel content. For someone who never settled for anything less, this is understandable, right? So, I guess we're back to Real World Lesson #1: Patience.

My boss at Job #2 and I had a talk over the phone on Sunday. I told her about my career woes at Job #1 and she told me to stick with Job #1 for a year (Yash: Apparently, I don't take my own advice. HaHa!). According to her, I need it for my resume especially since it *is* a job in my field. True. Ugh! Why didn't I just become a doctor? =P

No comments:

Post a Comment