Thursday, June 24, 2004

Sigh of Relief

So, it's GMA and Noli. I shall take this as a sign that God indeed wants me back in Manila. HeHe.

This may be a misconception, but I still think that corporate life in the Philippines is much more fun. For one, your officemates become your gimik barkada. True? Second, during lunch time, your officemates will be the first people to tell you to take a break and eat. At least that's what the Filipinos in the Consular Section did when I spent a week there. Whereas at the all American Economic Section, kung mamatay ka man sa gutom, walang pakialamanan. Three, you're more likely to work with people your age. I wouldn't be surprised if I am only one of two full-time employees of the City who is below 30 years old. *SIGH. It's true: there are just some things money can't buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment