I need to learn how to be an alcoholic.
Okay, okay, that's not something you guys expected me to say after the first day of my new job, but really, I need to learn how to drink in the next few months before I set foot in Japan unless I can come up with a believable excuse for the Japanese. After twenty-something years, I can't believe my good girl image is going to get tarnished! LoL.
New laptop. Flat screen monitor. Cellphone (with a camera, but I don't know how to use Motorola phones!). Own office. Window facing the street. New chair. New chair mat. New desk. Frequent flier miles pending. Don't bother asking me how my first day went. HeHe!
Eventhough the vent in my office is blowing cold air 24/7, I can't complain; I just need to bring all my winter clothes to work everyday. HeHe. As long as I get introduced to people and everything I need in order to do my job properly is set up, you won't find me complaining. We'll save the topic of traffic for another day. ;P
And to those who are always thinking of me, no, there are no cute boys in the office for me. Shame on you for keeping the hope alive! LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment