A summary of my two-day movie marathon:
1. Feng Shui (Filipino)
I almost didn't make it to Disc 2. HaHa! I watched the entire movie behind my two hands with only small spaces between my fingers and I made sure not to stare at any of the scary-looking characters. I think this is my last scary movie ever; my heart is getting too weak! HeHe.
2. Untold Scandal (Korean)
I am sooooo disappointed! That is all I'm going to say because my site is PG-13 afterall. HaHa!
3. Dance with the Wind (Korean)
Totally reminded me of Dancing King. See, people? There *are* straight male dancers out there! I just haven't come across any!
4. Now That I Have You (Filipino)
All I want to know is where Bea got all her outfits for that movie. Also, are there really cute guys who ride the MRT? I sure didn't see any in 2002!
5. My Little Bride (Korean)
Kim Rae Won will have to duke it out with Bayong. HaHa! Despite the wispy, dyed hair, he's still a cute youngin. Anyway, how many times do I have to say that guys don't need to spend a lot in order to make a girl happy? Yes, painting a wall can make all the difference in a relationship! HeHe.
No comments:
Post a Comment