Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Miss Universe

I would like to introduce our newest employee, Romina, to the team.

Romina is a graduate of the University of Washington with a Bachelor's
degree in business administration - marketing, with a communications minor.
She has worked in numerous internships, including a summer serving with the
U.S. Department of State/Embassy in the Philippines.

Romina is new to the seafood industry, and is very enthusiastic about
working in her new capacity as the Asia Marketing Specialist. Please join me
in extending her a warm welcome.


That e-mail was sent out today to both local and international people. Who says I'm not Miss Universe?! HeHe!

So the e-mail makes others think that I'm this dignified person...little did these people know that earlier this morning, I was locked out of our office for a good 45 minutes. I was so happy that it only took me a surprising 30 minutes to get from the boonies to the city, but the smile on my face quickly disappeared as I found out that my office key doesn't work! I had to wait until everybody got there at 8:30. See what happens when I try to defeat the forces of nature? HeHe!

No comments:

Post a Comment