See, this is why I don't believe in taking medicine when you're sick.
I came home on Tuesday feeling not so good. My throat felt weird and my temperature seemed to be higher than normal. I decided to take care of the problem right there and then by taking a dose of Nyquil. Did I feel better the next day? Nope. Five days later, I'm still sick. Although, after gargling salt water the past two days, my throat doesn't hurt as much anymore. However, that ailment was replaced today by a very red, and watery, left eye. I have no idea what viruses trespassed against me, but I hope they go away soon.
So, the next time you have the urge to offer me Midol, Tylenol, Claritin, or what-have-yous, please remember that modern medicine for some reason does not work on this body of mine.
No comments:
Post a Comment