Today was the first day of the tradeshow. I can’t believe that such events exist in this world, let alone have so many people interested in seafood. It’s like a Star Trek convention, but with fish (not like I’ve been to a Star Trek convention before, okay?).
It’s a little bit frustrating for me since I don’t know too many people yet in the industry. And with a name like mine, people tend to forget it easily. Tsk. Tsk. Anyway, I’m glad that the EU is not my area. There are just too many people from different areas to deal with. I'm also quite a retard when it comes to understanding people with strong accents.
I’ve also met my overseas marketing representatives from China and Japan. I just came back from having dinner with them. I’m very glad to be working with nice people, both locally and internationally. Let’s hope that the feeling is mutual.
No comments:
Post a Comment