Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Scream

One of our directors said that I'm too quiet, that he hasn't heard me yell out of frustration unlike everyone else. Well, tomorrow, I might do just that.

Due to bureaucracy (and someone dropping the ball at our other office), I still don't have my state-issued credit card nor will I have it in time before I leave for Brussels. So, in order to make me happy and not cry my eyes out, yesterday, we had agreed that I will get a cash advance. I was told that the check would arrive in the office today. Did I get it? No!

Son of a gun. I don't want to put all of my expenses on my personal credit card! This is the very reason why I haven't gone backpacking to Europe and now they expect me to shoulder all the expenses and get reimbursed later? Hell no!

I'm only going to be in the office for half of the day tomorrow so that check better be there before noon tomorrow or I'm not going to be a happy camper in Europe!

No comments:

Post a Comment