Friday, April 15, 2005

Sounds Fishy To Me

During the latest round of e-mails on the cousins listserv, it was announced that I have the most glamorous job out of all the cousins. Glamorous? Hardly.

During the past three weeks, I've been preoccupied with worrying about getting a fish from Alaska to Washington. Yes, fish! Who cares about finding a boyfriend? I care about my sablefish being caught and flown to Seattle before I leave for Brussels! Who needs an iPod when it can't get me a fish that I need for work! Oh, the life I live! LoL.

And contrary to Pen's belief, we do not have a talipapa in our office, okay? We market seafood; we don't sell them! Hmph! LoL.

One week until Brussels! Bonjour, je m'appelle Mina...and that is all the French I know. I'd like to thank my 8th grade Language Exploratory class for that one. HeHe. Why I took Spanish in high school, I will never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment