Tuesday, April 19, 2005

The Little Things in Life

Yay: My fishies are now in Hong Kong, safely kept in a freezer and away from Customs.
Nay: I found out that I'll have to make a 5-minute speech at one of the China events.
Me?! I've never spoken to a room full of Asian people; heck, I've never even been in a room with just Chinese people! Dare I include "Wo ai ni, Ken Chu" in my speech, though? HeHe!

Yay: Brussels in four days.
Nay: Packing is such sweet sorrow! Packing light is not in my vocabulary; Pen can attest to that. Plus, how do you make sure your business clothes don't get wrinkled?

Yay: I finally bought Sunsilk shampoo and Cream Silk conditioner at the local Asian store (which I shall bring to Brussels).
Nay: Each 200 mL bottle is $3.99.
If anyone in Manila cares enough to send me the very best, please send me some bottles! Shoot, I'll even accept those sari-sari sachet packets (Belle, I've finally found something much heavier than Chalk magazines! LoL). I swear, ang babaw talaga ng kaligayahan ko!

No comments:

Post a Comment