Monday, June 27, 2005

Costume Change

Giving up on your dreams is not an option at this stage of the game. Whatever setback may have occurred, it doesn't mean that your goals and ambitions are kaput. What it actually signifies is that your path may have a few more twists and turns than you originally expected. So no matter what, hang onto your high hopes, because they haven't been dashed -- they're just behind a curtain, doing a quick costume change.

Okay, fine. Maybe, I should take a scriptwriting class then.

With my kind of *ahem illusions of what real love is and my knowledge of constructing sentences, by golly, I think I can come up with something decent for the big screen.

I don't think I'm witty enough to come up with plot twists for Korean flicks, but maybe I can shoot for adding a little more oomph in those oh-so-predictable romantic Filipino movies. I mean, seriously, was it that hard to come up with the premise for Now That I Have You (People just want to find that one person they're destined to be with)? I can do that!

So there, I have a whopping ONE option for my "Maybe I'm Not A Marketer Afterall List." Let's see if I could come up with some more.

No comments:

Post a Comment