I watched A Perfect Match again. There's a scene where the guy friend says to the girl, "If you're single at our age, it's either you're ugly, or there's totally something wrong with you."
And yes, I'm the first to admit that there's something wrong with the way I think and that is I don't tolerate b.s. Well, as long as it's not blatant b.s. Hence, I don't buy that "Oh, I've been busy at work so I couldn't call you" crap. I consider that blatant b.s. and if you need to validate my point, check out The Book.
So all I want to know is, what makes guys break the silence after 6 months (sometimes 5 years *ahem)? What provokes them to do such an act?
It's like out of the blue, "Hey, how are you?" And I'm thinking, let's see, I'm alive 365 days a year, and you just thought of asking how I am now? And this is after I thought we had established the adage, "Out of sight, out of mind" already.
My point is friends are there through thick and thin, not "once in a blue moon-when I feel like being a nice person." There's nothing wrong with my line of thought about this subject matter, right? I'm just a woman with feelings, dammit! LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment