To redeem myself from the disappointment of not coming home with a digital camera after my Hong Kong trip, I bought one last week and today, it arrived at my doorstep. Contrary to popular belief, digital cameras are not cheaper in Hong Kong. Well, maybe if you're trying to buy the latest and greatest, it's cheaper in Hong Kong. Like the Sony T7 sells for $501 in Hong Kong; here in the U.S., it sells for $499, but with tax, it's significantly much more expensive.
Anyway, goodbye old school rolls of film. Speaking of which, I lost one roll of film. It's the roll with the rest of my Europe shots and the first half of my HK shots. Blasphemy. I thought it was the film that I dropped off at Costco, but it wasn't returned to me. I'm thinking that I dropped off a blank film. So, the said roll is either mixed in with my other blank rolls (hence, I'm screwed) or I lost it (hence, I'm still screwed). Hmph.
No comments:
Post a Comment