According to Will Smith (as told on Oprah's After The Show):
First Date: Showing yourself at your best
Your first date should consist of doing something that you're good at. If you're good at bowling, then go bowling. It will give you self-confidence to show him/her a good first impression.
Second Date: Showing your range and exchange
Your second date consists of showing else what you like, what your other interests are, etc. Also, this is a way for you to get a response from the other person.
Third Date: Showing it all
Your third date consists of just being yourself, letting loose. By this time, you should be able to tell if you should still pursue this person, if there's a future at all.
Someone please pass this along to Kris Aquino. If I were in her shoes, I would've been upset that James didn't tell me about his kids early on. I wouldn't have been impressed about his honesty; I would've questioned why it came so late. It's hard to be honest to Kris Aquino? What?! She's got all her everyday friends who tell her the truth day in and day out. As humans, we all deserve honesty from people around us, sister!
See? This is what happens when a girl has been deprived of good men in her life: at the first chance of someone treating her decently, she mistakes him for being "The One."
She can do whatever she wants with her life (I'm not paying for the wedding afterall), but my point is that if it's real, there's no need to rush things. Kung para sa iyo talaga, walang kahit na sino na makakaagaw.
No comments:
Post a Comment