Over the weekend, I daydreamed of things to do today. Some of the ideas I came up with were cleaning my room, organizing my closet, watching a couple of DVDs, going to the library, finalizing my plane ticket for Colorado in May, but have I done anything since I woke up at 7:30 a.m.? Nopes. I can't sit still, I've just been going up and down the stairs, and worst of all, I have been eating anything and everything in the house. Stupid hormones.
---
"But am getting tired of being tough anymore. Really. And no man can't seem to handle a woman like me..."
I just went to Belle's site (because I'm trying to find 100 ways not to do what I'm supposed to be doing!) and as always, I just have to take the time to "amen."
I'm not the clingy type. If I need to go somewhere, I don't need him to pick me up. If I want to buy a Sanrio letter set, another DVD, or a pint of Ben & Jerry's, I won't ask him to get it for me. If I go shopping, I don't need him to carry my bags (Although, it did feel nice when my male cousins did it for me while I was in Manila. Is that what they teach in Ateneo and LSGH? HaHa!). However, I'm not here to start singing "Independent Women" by Destiny's Child.
Just like Belle, I am tired. I wouldn't mind being picked up from work and eating dinner afterwards. I wouldn't mind looking at the things in my room and get reminded of when he gave them to me. I wouldn't mind my hand being kept warm by another one's hand (because I am not Korina Sanchez! LoL). I wouldn't mind being treated like a queen. And if anyone doubts that I should be treated like one, please refer to my birth certificate. HaHa!
I'd like to finally find someone who I like and who likes me back. I'd like to finally find someone who would save the day when superwoman couldn't do it anymore. I'd like to find someone who would finally allow me to stop whining about this subject. Because like I said, I am tired.
No comments:
Post a Comment