I went to the City Hall today to fill-out my employment papers. I am now officially employed.
While driving there today, I realized that this is "it." From now on, I'll be working to live. I'll be working for my future. I'll be working for "grown-up stuff" that I can call my own someday like a house, car, Ikea furniture straight out from the catalog, Hello Kitty waffle maker...yes, that's a grown up thing, okay?! LoL.
Although trying to pick the best retirement benefits option gave me some confusion, the bigger obstacle today was...trying to find, and buy, work clothes. Dang, why was I not born with a kikay gene in my body? How come shopping is not my passion? Why can't I get excited about trying on clothes? When people say shop until I drop, how come I drop after 30 minutes?
Note to self: Learn how to be a girl for once. {;P
No comments:
Post a Comment