Sunday, March 21, 2004

My First Deadline: In One Month

I'm not used to spending all of my day in an office. I'm not used to eating lunch in the office with my 3 co-workers everyday. I'm not used to getting headaches by 3 p.m. until the rest of the work day. I'm not used to potential knee injuries brought about by 3-inch heels. I'm not used to carrying boxes of vacation planners that could potentially weigh about 70 pounds each (I can't even do 10 reps of bicep curls using 5-pound dumbbells!). I'm not used to dealing with out-of-state callers who need to learn how to be nice like us Seattle folks. I'm not used to having a computer in front of me all day, but cannot use YM/AIM. I'm not used to working full-time period.

Give me a month. Give me a month to figure out what I really don't like about Job #1. Right now, the stress, due to experiencing a new milestone, is playing a huge role, so my opinion will be quite biased if I write about it now. Give me a month to tell you the ugly truth. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment