Thursday, September 9, 2004

Baby Got Back

I watched My Sassy Girl again tonight. Regardless of how many times I've seen any one of my chick flick DVDs, I always manage to cry my eyes out. Feel na feel ata. HeHe.

On an unrelated topic, I think I finally do trust God with my lovelife. Whenever I try to lie to myself and say "Puwede na," eventhough deep in my heart I know it's not what I truly want, He always makes sure that I don't give in to the temptation. LoL. He definitely has my back. Someone had also suggested to me that I should start praying for my future significant other. I haven't really done it before because I feel like I'm really burdening God by asking for too much from Him (HaHa!), but I think I'll start doing so anyway. Let's see if He will take me seriously na. =D

No comments:

Post a Comment