Tuesday, September 21, 2004

It's Really Amazing

The Amazing Race is over. As if by coincidence, I horribly missed most of the scenes with the Philippines in them. I hope that just means that God wants me to see the places in person. =)

This was my first time watching the series and I loved it! It made me realize that traveling is really what I want to do; I need to make my backpacking plans a reality. Also, this show proved to me that it would be much better if I could share the trip with someone else. Which of course makes sense: I need to have someone there to take pictures of me! ;P

Anyway, I wanted Chip and Kim to win and I'm glad they did. I was very impressed with Chip when he said in one episode to just give, give, give. According to him, when you do give to the world, you get so much more in return. I need to put that into practice more.

Last month, I asked Pen for advice on what to do about doing someone a favor. She told me not to do it (maldita talaga! LoL), but I did the opposite. It might have been the martyrness in me again, but I owe my good deed to Chip's words of wisdom. HeHe. See? TV is good for you...in small doses. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment