The Manila relatives left for Houston today. There is now time to feel lonely kaya kinakabahan na ako especially now that the weather has drastically changed. HeHe.
Anyway, a few months ago, I made it clear on here that I am not a geek. Well, I think I might have been lying to myself all this time. Guess where I was on Thursday? I was at the Seattle Conference for Adobe Photoshop Users. I know, I know, but it was work-related, okay? The City paid for it. It wasn't like I used my own money for such a thing. HeHe.
I realized that (okay people, don't laugh) people who can show me tips and tricks on Adobe Photoshop make my day. LoL. Seriously, if you were just staring at me, you would've seen that I got giddier and giddier as the day went on, simply because I was shown how powerful masks, actions, and overlays were. Mababaw talaga ang kaligayahan ng bata. HeHe.
And as if that wasn't enough, I have decided that my next computer will be Mac-based. Kuya Greg showed me the new G5 and yes, I was impressed. HeHe. However, since I need a laptop more than a desktop, I'm trying to decide between an iBook and a Powerbook right now. But since I need to save up for such a thing, I'm salivating over getting an iPod for now. I got to see it in person when I went to Frys for the first time on Saturday. Grabe, that darn thing is cute and I love how it's white and super clean looking.
Geez, what have you people done to me! ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment