Monday, September 20, 2004

More of Everything

Comments that have made me smile in the past week:

1) "You should be doing something else."
The majority of people I know have been telling me to be thankful that I have a marketing job right now. Yes, I am quite thankful. However, I just want more and I don't see anything wrong with wanting something better for yourself.

When Co-worker L told me that last week, I felt helluva lot better about the world in general. At least someone I know thinks that I deserve something better; that I have the skills that others would want.

Applied to a different topic: Now why can't the relatives have the same frame of mind and quit barking at me for being single. They always sound like I should just go out with any joe-schmoe for the sake of having a significant other. People, I'm single because I'm waiting for "the good stuff"...wow, by the sound of it, I haven't lost hope. ;P

2) "You're funny."
Good enough to be in "The Last Comic Standing?" Didn't think so. HeHe. Sense of humor is a very tricky thing. I just think that if you get it, you get it. And I'm glad that there's people out there who do get it. Naks.

Life for me right now...isn't sucky. I wouldn't call it sucky because I am blessed on many aspects. I'm not really whining anymore about life. I guess, I'm just yearning for more out of life right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment