Saturday, September 4, 2004

Kababawan

The relatives from Manila arrived yesterday. My pasalubongs?

  • Muhlach ensaymadas (Carbs and all, I love you still!)
  • Girbaud backpack
  • Kamiseta shirt (How I missed you so!)
  • UAAP and August issue of Chalk Magazine
I swear, I fell in love with Manila all over again through these things. Kababawan to the max! LoL. While leafing through my Chalk issues, I had to smile because of all the advertisements for cellphone-related products: Globe, Smart, SIM cards, prepaid cards, MMS...super-Pinas eh! And, the bitter person that I am kept wondering why there aren't guys like BJ Manalo and Ronjay Enrile here in Seattle. Unfair talaga eh! HeHe.

*SIGH. I hope these things can help me ease the pains that come with the "Ber" months. I felt the chill in the air after my Thursday night's capoeira class; summer is definitely over. SAD is going to be kicking in soon. As Alice Dixson once said, "I can feel it" (Yes, I know, so 1980s! LoL).

No comments:

Post a Comment