We're using my "witty" ad. Hooray! If you're going to be visiting Seattle after November 1, let me know, and I'll direct you to where you can get the publication with my ad on the backcover. Naks! LoL.
Actually, I shouldn't count my chickens just yet. After submitting the ad to the publishing coordinator, she asked me to change the ppi of the file. She needs it in 300 ppi; I gave it to her in 96 ppi. LoL. So that's why it was looking ugly when I printed it out! I thought it was just our printer. HaHa! Anyway, so when I changed it to 300 ppi, everything looked much better when printed out. However, I had to change the image to 300 ppi also, but when I did, it shrunk the picture to three-fourths of its original size. No! My witty ad needs those giant scissors! So, I don't know what to do. When I resized the picture using "Pixel Dimensions" under "Image," the scissors looked crappy. Holy mother of pearl. I hope I can make this work by noon tomorrow.
Aside from that, I have other problems. Today proved to me (yet again), that there are people who get it, and there are people who don't. We're using this ad without the approval of those on our Board who have seen it. They just don't get it. They're thinking inside the box, while I'm thinking outside the box. Those people who get it can appreciate eachother's work, but we always have to get our work approved by those who don't get it, those who just don't understand. Ahh, have I discovered what the real world is about? LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment