Thursday, January 8, 2004

A for Effort

"Operation: No Rice" is in full swing. So far, 8 days of no rice and my sanity is still intact. Amazing!

My going to the gym is entirely a different story. I did call Gold's Gym on Saturday to inquire about membership fees: $5 enrollment (it's $99 usually), and $39.95/month. Geez. Although, by far, that's cheaper compared to my going to the dance studio five days a week. However, the only thing I know how to use in a gym is the treadmill and if that is the case, then I might as well just stay home because we do have one. It just needs to be dusted. HaHa.

Man, seriously, why does having a personal trainer cost so much? Kainis! It's vanity times like these that I wish I were in the Philippines. {;P Does anyone know about Pure Fitness? Their commercials say that personal training comes with the membership. True? Otherwise, can someone provide me sketch diagrams and instructions on how to use each weight-training-related equipment available in the gym? {=D

No comments:

Post a Comment