Saturday, January 31, 2004

The Good Stuff

I am always amazed at how nice people-that I have met online-are to me. Many of them never asked for anything in return prior to doing me a favor. From making me a graphic for a business presentation, "letting me borrow" computer programs for classes, providing me webspaces, sending me Little Twin Stars items, taking the time to counsel me at a text's notice, being my guinea pig for class projects, running around the whole campus to find me what I need for my internship, I can't say thank you enough for all these things, for never letting time and money get in the way of lending me a hand. I hope that each and every one of you know how grateful I am for the things you have done that meant so much to me.

I want to say a HUGE thank you today to Erwin for "bringing the Philippines to me" because he knew that I couldn't bring myself there for the holidays. I had my doubts, but you pulled through! I think more and more people these days are finding out that my happiness only costs P75. LoL. Again, thank you! I'm so "Lucky!" HaHa!

No comments:

Post a Comment