It's a fact: hell exists on this Earth. Our Marketing Communications Manager has turned in her resignation. I only have three weeks left of having someone at the office that keeps me sane from all the madness. After that time, I have four weeks until "March 2005." Crap! It's not so much of meeting the deadline that I have set for myself, but more of how I'm going to be able to handle all the stress that will arise from L not being there. I can only buy and eat so many gallons of ice cream. God help me.
Speaking of which, last night, before going to bed, I prayed long and hard to God. He doesn't expect me to stay at my job for my entire life, does He? At least, I hope not. I have at least 50 reasons, Sir! Hey, maybe I need to enumerate those tonight to Him. The Guy doesn't seem to be listening to me half of the time. ;P
Please feel free to pass on any interesting and fulfilling job openings to me. It will be greatly appreciated. Guaranteed.
No comments:
Post a Comment