My guess is 90% of my second grade class is now married, engaged, or attached based on what Zara told me via e-mail. Who will be at her wedding this summer? "Mayie and fiancee, Carmela and husband, Leslie and husband, Anna Luz and bf, Eloisa and bf, Lucy Ann and bf." I wonder when my name will have "and bf" attached to it on a list.
Bitter? Not really. Nagpapaawa/nagpaparinig lang ulit. HeHe. Let's see, I've been a flower girl, usherette twice, and cord sponsor so far in weddings. With a few more roles, I'll be an expert about every role in a wedding entourage. I can start my own business as an emergency entourage replacement!
And based on this article, I might as well. Why not make a fortune by being single, right?
I swear, was I asleep when God asked every single woman in this world whether she wanted a career or a love life? Did He automatically assign "career" to my name? Can I change it? Please? ;P
No comments:
Post a Comment