Hallmark needs to keep its Feb. 14ish advertisements to itself. I also found it disturbing that the special deal until February 14 is 200 Hallmark bonus points when you buy three Hallmark cards. Three?! How many significant others do people have these days to warrant buying three cards for February 14?! Tsk. Tsk.
So last night, I pulled out The Book, my third time reading it in two months. Is there something wrong with me? LoL.
I'm not really reading it "to learn" per se. More than anything, I love that book because it validates my beliefs when it comes to matters of the heart. No longer do I think that I'm a coldhearted *bleep and it's all because of that book. Very empowering if I may say so myself! LoL.
Here's my take: We all know what's good for us. We know that it's better to eat fruit instead of that chocolate bar lying in the office. We know that it's better to exercise than sit our butt in front of the TV watching American Idol. Hence, I seriously think that we know when we're with the wrong person, or whether the person we have in front of us is not the very best person that we deserve to get for the rest of our lives. If he isn't meeting your expectations, please exit and don't waste your time thinking that a miracle will happen and that guy will finally know how to correctly form a sentence in one day's time ::brushing a chip off of my shoulder::. LoL. The bottom line is I'd rather be alone than put up with crap. Because if you put up with crap, it will turn you into crap, and what good is that? Right? Right!
I think that if someone is confusing the heck out of you, then he/she isn't the one. I think it's either you like/love someone, or you don't. There's no gray area. I learned that this past year. Usually when I got confused about someone, it was because of me trying to lower my standards. Therefore, I have learned that confusion is a sign to find "greener pastures." To all of my love counselors, I'm sorry to say that I won't be needing you this year; I'm a smarter woman now. *cough. LoL. Now, my love recruiters (I think there's none of you left anymore, hahaha!), you're still in demand so please supply. LoL.
Oh my, I've rambled on. To all the single women of this world, please take the time to read that book. Do it as a favor to yourself. Do it as a favor to mankind.
No comments:
Post a Comment