Did you all know that the Smurfs can be seen on TV on Saturday mornings? I might not complain anymore about getting up early on Saturdays to go to work because of this!
And if that's not all, I finally found something intriguing on INQ7.net today. Basically, I'll be turning in an application this week that will allow me to be in the Philippines for eight weeks this summer. Yes, call it deja vu, but without the perks like free housing, 24/7 air conditioning, and getting paid for hanging out at U.P.-Diliman all day. HeHe.
Please God, I'm not wishing for a boyfriend this year. I'm not wishing for you to give me strength to get on the treadmill everyday this year. I'm not wishing for the Opposition to go to hell and die (okay, wait, I might if Susan Roces gives in to their dumb ideas), but please grant my wish to be in Asia for an extended stay this year! Whether it's Japan or the Philippines, please grant my wish. Please set me free from my mundane seven-days-a-week routine. Pretty please!
No comments:
Post a Comment