Because of you, I feel no shame, I'll tell the world it's because of you
You had me at "Hello"...
You gradually showed your true colors...
You opened up to me some more...
I think I'm in love...
After one and a half weeks of tracking the package on UPS' website, my Powerbook has finally arrived. The wait was well worth it. I can't call it a late Christmas present anymore; I guess I shall regard it as an early Valentine's Day gift to myself. Can you feel the love? LoL.
I've decided to call it "Papa." Yes, it's my first time naming one of my things. Papa the Powerbook. That sounds just about right. Together, Papa and I will travel the world, give birth to one or more children (our first born will be called iShuffle, but we'll have to wait for another year because I want to spend some time with Papa first), and simply make sure that we spend enough time with eachother. (It's sad though that I can't use Papa yet because I have no money to buy Adobe Creative Suite for Macs and Microsoft Office 2004 for Macs. That's an "I'm begging" announcement, in case none of you were able to pick that up. HeHe)
No, I haven't gone mad; I've just made The Switch. =D
No comments:
Post a Comment