Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Hear My Prayers

Every single time I'm at RiceBowlJournals.com, I always have an agenda. Last month, I was there to find an American Bae Yong-Joon; I failed...miserably. Today at work, I was on the site, checking the Japan category for JET Program participants. I found a couple of them. From looking at all their pictures and travel stories, I now totally wish and hope that I get accepted into the program. I want to experience what they're currently experiencing. And because my heart is so set on this, I'm scared that I won't get in. God doesn't usually give me what I really want. He usually comes back another time and gives me more than what I initially asked for. But Lord, please hear my prayers this time around. Eventhough I'm selling all of my Sanrio stuff on eBay right now to make way for more technosexual gadgets, I would still love to pay homage to my beloved Sanrio Puroland. *SIGH. I wonder how many more whinings I'll be posting on here. HeHe.

No comments:

Post a Comment