I just got back from getting my body measurements taken - the second time this year. Yes, folks, I will once again be part of a wedding; I will be a secondary sponsor for Mayie's wedding this January. Kinakareer talaga ang pagaabay! When one of my cousins found out, she said, "Ate Min, grabe, ikaw na siguro yung next na ikakasal!" Please let me know also who the groom will be and maybe I will believe you! LoL.
Zara and Jerwin. Mayie and Dennis. Tet and Jason. Kuya Heinz and Ate Ambie. What do they all have in common? I'm their token single friend. Hmph. LoL. It was funny nga earlier because Mayie asked me if I wanted to watch Nina live daw. So it's going to be Mayie and Dennis, Dennis' sister and her boyfriend, and me. So sabi ko, "OP na naman ako diyan!" LoL. Though I don't mind hanging out with couples because I do get all warm and fuzzy seeing them all happy, but syempre, it makes me think about what I'm missing out on, right? Slightly jealous lang naman. HaHa!
Anyway, it turns out that Dennis' family and my family know eachother. What's funnier is when Dennis and one of my cousins were still in their pre-teens, tinutukso pa daw sila dati. It's such a small world! But if it's such a small world, bakit hindi ako makahanap ng papa? Lintik, ilang years ko na yan sinasabi?! Gasgas na! LoL.
Hay, so the topic of going to the gym came up numerous times tonight. I want to na talaga. It's just that I don't know how to get my butt to Fitness First's Cainta branch on a regular basis. Man, I want to be so pretty in that fuschia dress in January! Sana lang nga din, pogi ang ka-partner ko. Sana lang, Mayie, sana lang. Ayusin mo yan. LoL.
No comments:
Post a Comment