Friday, September 16, 2005

Life Track

Today was brought to you by the letters P, M, and S. I spent the entire day with iTunes to get by (since being around people and crying my eyes out is not an option! HeHe!). So, here's the current soundtrack of my life:

10. The Journey - Lea Salonga
What a journey it has been
And the end is not in sight
But the stars are out tonight
And they’re bound to guide my way
When they’re shining on my life
I can see your better day
I won’t let the darkness in
What a journey it has been

09. Reflection - Christina Aguilera
There's a heart that must be free to fly
That burns with a need to know
The reason why
Why must we all conceal
What we think
How we feel
Must there be a secret me
I'm forced to hide
I wont pretend that I'm
Someone else for all time

08. With a Smile - Eraserheads
Lift your head, baby, don't be scared
Of the things that could go wrong along the way
You'll get by with a smile
You can't win at everything but you can try

07. You've Got a Friend - James Taylor
Hey, ain’t it good to know that you’ve got a friend?
People can be so cold
They’ll hurt you and desert you
Well they’ll take your soul if you let them
Oh yeah, but don’t you let them

06. Love Song For No One - John Mayer
Staying home alone on a Friday
Flat on the floor looking back
On old love
Or lack thereof
After all the crushes are faded
And all my wishful thinking was wrong
I’m jaded
I hate it

05. Through the Rain - Mariah Carey
I can make it through the rain
I can stand up once again
On my own and I know
That I’m strong enough to mend
And every time I feel afraid
I hold tighter to my faith
And I live one more day
And I make it through the rain

04. I Want to Know What Love Is - Sarah Geronimo
In my life
There's been heartache and pain
I dont know if I can face it again
Can't stop now I've traveled so far
To change this lonely life

03. Walking Away - Craig David
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away from the troubles in my life
I'm walking away oh to find a better day
I'm walking away

02. Not That Kinda Girl - Jojo
I'm not your everyday, 'round the way
Don't go bar-hoppin', chillin' on the block
On a cell phone frontin'
Never that, cuz I'm not that kinda girl

01. Tumatakbo - Mojofly
Tatangapin nalang ba ang mapait na tadhana
O kaya’y
Tatangapin nalang ba na ako’y
Sadyang hindi pinagpala
Tigilan na ang drama
Punasan na ang luha

Since I can't carry a tune, please sing your hearts out for me while I shake all the blues away. =) Oh, and if you're a fellow sawi, the Mojofly song is the current anthem to beat! Catch it on MYX! Your choice, your music...dammit, I should be a VJ! LoL.

No comments:

Post a Comment