Pen: oo naman
Pen: you know what, you're cute kasi
Pen: most guys prefer sexy over cute lol
Me: so parang Barbie doll nga?
Pen: go LANDI-FY yourself para maging sexy
Me: hindi nga kaya no...pang-wholesome nga ako! lol
Pen: i think so
Pen: yun nga eh
Pen: wholesome ka pero most guys want someone they can lust at
Pen: so just pray to papa God (oh di ba so wholesome talaga) to send you a wholesome guy din
So apparently my effect on guys is that they want to pinch my cheeks and pat me on the head instead of asking me out for a second date. I bring them joy and entertainment because I'm "very pinoy for a Fil-Am." I'm the girl they wish they could take home to meet their parents, but not the girl they actually spend hours driving home after work. The truth hurts talaga! LoL.
Actually, I've known it all along. Being the
No comments:
Post a Comment