Friday, September 2, 2005

I Liked The Way You Worked It, No Diggity, No Doubt

Butterflies in my stomach. Check. Fear of the unknown. Check. Trauma from last interview. Check. Advice from everyone. Check.

I had another interview (but with a non-media company) this afternoon. Maybe God wanted me to prove to you all that I'm not stupid for thinking the way I did when I went to my TV station interview on Monday and that's why He made sure that all my expectations were met this time around. Thank you, God...and HR Girl (for having a copy of my resume in front of you).

Result? I have a second interview with the HR Manager next week for salary negotiations. Having worked for governments all this time, I never had to negotiate salaries. Hence, I need all the help I can get because I don't want anything to go wrong this time around. Please pray your hearts out for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment