I'm happy. Happy, happy, happy. =D
Part I:
I had a 10:30 interview at a multi-national television channel. Two weeks ago, I got stood up. Today certainly made up for it. What's there to say? I felt at home. I felt respected. I felt like I was fulfilling my dream. Naks!
When I tried to hand over my resume, I was told, "I already have this. You already e-mailed this to me." Music to my ears, people! When I tried to say that I'm a Marketing student, I was told, "Me, too. I don't believe in having just one track around here." I swear, I wanted to hug every single person in that room. ::wiping a tear::
After the general manager, I spoke separately to two other people who could potentially be my direct supervisors. No complaints at all. I was not ready for any of the questions they threw at me, but I did well (well enough to be given their business cards). Who knew that my pop culture knowledge could come in handy during a job interview!
God, let them realize my importance; let them make me a regular employee rather than a contractual one; let them offer me enough money to be able to move out of the house and get a place of my very own in the city; let them make me the third Seattle-ite in the company.
Part II:
After getting in the car, I started receiving texts one after the other, all unrelated by the way. One was from Pare, and sure enough, what she told me was true (not like I was thinking you were a liar, Pare, but I had to see it to believe it! LoL).
"hey i know someone. she's in manila right now. she's really great inspite of her antipatika ways. bwahahaha. email me if you want her name and number. :) (i'm serious)."
Yes, I may throw a pity party every single time I talk about my lovelife on here, but please do take care of me, too, when you're trying to help me out. Unless you're the sibling or close friend of the one you're recommending, please don't bother sharing my phone number. Wait, I'm sounding like an ungrateful person. LoL. What I'm trying to say is, please send over a picture and complete profile of the person to me first before any numbers get exchanged. ;P
Part III:
For lunch, I met up with Alessa at The Podium. Seriously, this girl is my savior for never making me feel too lonely in Manila. =) And to add icing to the cake, Jimbo joined us. Finally, he made time for me. I haven't seen him for four weeks already and he dares call me his cousin. Nagtatampo na naman! HaHa!
And call us bored because we decided to bowl after our gluttony! Did any of us know how to bowl? Absolutely not. As proof, I even broke a nail...and sweated (eww, I know). I was the kulelat one out of the three of us, hence, I'm now actually interested in taking bowling lessons. Afterall, how many women bowlers do YOU know? Exactly! Makes me feel empowered just thinking about it. HeHe.
*SIGH. I like these kinds of days...when I can get another person to hang out with me...during the day. Ang saya!
No comments:
Post a Comment