Friday, September 23, 2005

You Had Me At "Hello"

1. He's cute.
2. He's lovable.
3. He's friendly.
4. He's a great conversationalist.
5. He likes to collect things. "2 Batman. 2 Spiderman."
6. He has a great sense of style. "Who's that on your shirt?" "Dash."
7. He's smart. "Is he from...The Lion King? Cinderella?" "No, The Incredibles."
8. He laughs at my jokes. "No more cape? How will he fly? He will walk na lang?" ::laughs::
9. He likes me.
10. He will see me again.

Meet my new friend, Iko:

That's Renzo Cruz Kuya Heinz on the left. Huwag ninyong pansinin; extra lang yan. HaHa!

Kuya H introduced me to Iko in hopes of expanding my network of friends. After an awkward introduction (if I may say so myself!), Iko started talking to me on his own about Batman and his current handicap (the broken cape). Iko, thanks for talking to me. You made me miss my nephews and niece, but that's okay. And as with all of my promises, I will buy you candy the next time I see you. And your Tito Kiki was right about you and I, this is the beginning of a beautiful relationship. Friends forever! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment