Saturday, February 26, 2005

The Hunt

This is going to take awhile.

No, not this entry, but my search for THE perfect apartment. I spent two hours today just driving around to see which lucky neighborhood would get to have me. LoL.

Well, seeing that I hate trying on clothes before buying them, it's no surprise that I hate apartment hunting, too. And since you shouldn't judge a book by its cover, it makes this process even harder.

The only things I really want are:

1. Washer/Dryer in the unit
2. Nice kitchen

That is all. But that means that I would have to look for newer buildings and in the area where Seattle Pacific University is (Gail, did you hear that?), there's barely anything new. God help me...especially since I almost got into two car accidents today from trying to drive AND look out my windows.

Is there a more efficient (and safer) way of doing this?

No comments:

Post a Comment